Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dec 5th 2012 bis Jan 6th 2013 My 3 weeks here in the eco community have been a wonderful experience
I've seen another life, another living and culture. I learnt much about fertilizer, grass planting and house building. It was a pleasure to wake up and to get surprised what we were doing (especially when I didn't get it what Chaminda was talking about).
I will miss the good food of Mala, Harachi's fruit salads and Daniel's crepes. The parties were always filled with singing and laughter. Especiall Christmas with the candles (thank you, Harachi!), fruits and "silent night" in so many languages was touching, so I didn't miss hoe.
Thank you, Chaminda, Thilina, Susith and Kumara to give me this chance to see and learn so much and I hope you will finally write down your ideas so it's easier to share with others (and you don't have to tell over and over again).
I wish you just the best!

Betti, Switherland, bettina.grossenbacher@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment