Wednesday, October 16, 2013

March 28th 2012, The last 2 weeks have been amazing , confronting, inspiring,
relaxing and really interesting. It was y first woofing experience and I can say it was an success. Though in the beginning I found it hard to cope with the steaming hot sun, the morning rhythm and Chaminda's vague explanations sometimes, after a while this place grew on me. It was amazing to chat with Sanpat & Nimal, to see the everlasting devotion and energy of Chaminda, to give waterly love to the plants every day and help building the kitchen. Not to forget Aya and how I tried to communicate with him with hands and feet. Lovely to have met all of you guys and I wish you the best of luck and success to making this project succeed!

Lots of love, Isch (Holland)

No comments:

Post a Comment