Wednesday, October 16, 2013

March 26th 2012, Thank you so much for the past two weeks.
I've loved the routine, the work, the watery, the sunrises, the sunsets, coconut chill salad, regular cups of tea &  the lovely company of course.
I want to wish you Chaminda all the very best for the future of this farm. I hope it is a great & satisfying & happy success for you. Your capacity for hard work is astonishing & I am completely humbled by it. As is your generosity & easy goingness as a host.
And dear Aiya thank you for putting up with all us weird foreign woofers and our strange ways I've loved your company, presence, humor and intelligence.
And to my lovely wolfing company Louise, Sam, Ishar and Jandi. It has been beautiful. You'r a special bunch of people.
Thanks for the company, the laughs and all the interesting and inspire chats.

All my love, Kate (Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment